Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reno Update

Doesn't this picture just scream "I am MAN, hear me roar!!"?? This is Scott's playground right now and although it's a lot of work, he's loving it. He has finished putting all of the drywall up in the basement and the extra bedroom.

Now he has begun the daunting task of taping (not exactly sure what all that means. I just know it's a lot of work and not a fun job). We were going to hire someone to do the taping, but the lowest quote we could get was $500 plus all of the supplies. We figured we'd save some money (not sleep, muscle soreness, or time) and do the work ourselves (Scott). We're moving right along folks, we're moving right along!

This picture is looking at the closet in the spare bedroom. See those shelves there? We're having a major debate as to whether those stay or get tossed to the curb. I think they are ugly and industrial looking. Scott loves them. I think I'll end up winning this argument, but it may cost me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: